Friday, December 25, 2009

loving you.




« When I met you
I really didn't like you
First impression was that you were somebody who
Walked right by when I waved at you and say 'Hi'
But they say
Bad beginnings make happy endings
And now that I know you I begin to understands things
Turn around a hundred and eighty degrees
I found my missing piece

There something 'bout you
That's like the sun
You warm up my heart, when I come undone
You're like my soul mate
And on those days,
When I hurt
When I break
Mhm
You are my band aid You are, you are
When I hurt
When I break
You are You are, you are
When I hurt
When I break
You are

When I get caught in the rain
And it feels like
There is no one in the world who understands my
Complications that I face everyday
As I talk it through with you
No matter how I try to hide
Just see straight from my disguise
You know how to fix me
You are my therapy »

0 comments: